- 05-15-2015, 07:41 AM #2
- 05-15-2015, 08:49 AM #3
- 05-15-2015, 09:56 AM #4
- 05-15-2015, 11:57 AM #5iMore Newbie
- 36 Posts
Re: company wifi
Your Watch should work on your home WiFi, but it's less likely to work on enterprise networks like those at large businesses, hospitals, and universities, where the "network" is really many interconnected networks.
Apple's Bonjour is a non-routable layer 2 network protocol; if your network involves layer 3 switches, your Apple devices won't be able to find each other. This applies to Apple's wireless printing protocols as well as to Watches.
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2015, 12:05 AM
- By Teresa Murphy-Skvorzova in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2015, 09:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2015, 07:25 AM
- By Jordss in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2015, 12:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2015, 09:07 AM