Exercise Ring inaccuracy?
So yesterday I didn't run or do any real exercise, but I washed mine & my wife's cars for about 90 minutes. It was very hot and I was sweating like I ran 10 miles. Then I see that my exercise ring is filled and it shows me as completing over 70 minutes of exercise and I got an award for calorie burn.
Did it recognize my car washing as exercise because my heart rate was raised?
- 05-11-2015, 06:24 AM #2
Re: Exercise Ring inaccuracy?
Five ways to master the Stand Ring on Apple Watch (and have fun doing it) | iMore might give insight...
- 05-11-2015, 06:37 AM #3
- 05-11-2015, 08:50 AM #4
- By duke1231 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 21Last Post: 05-28-2015, 04:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2015, 02:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2015, 02:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2015, 07:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2015, 11:12 AM