- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Location sharing on Apple Watch
Does anyone know how to enable location sharing on Apple Watch?
When in the messaging app, if you force touch, it will give you an option to share your location. When I attempt to share my location, I get a message saying that location sharing is disabled. It's Enabled on my iPhone, and I can't find any other way to enable it on the watch. Any help?
- 05-09-2015, 01:29 PM #2
- 05-09-2015, 01:32 PM #3
- 05-29-2015, 08:37 PM #4
- 09-23-2015, 11:59 PM #5
- 11-23-2015, 12:44 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How do I enable location sharing on my Apple Watch?
I've tried going into
Location Services but don't see Messages as an option
I then change to while using this app but it still doesn't work. My location svcs. are turned on on my iphone 6. I've also tried powering off the watch. Any further suggestions are greatly appreciated.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2015, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2015, 06:19 PM
- By Patrick McCarthy in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2015, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2015, 12:32 PM