Apple watch order on release day 42mm ss

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Sooo maybe I'm alone here, maybe I'm not. I originally ore ordered a 38mm ss Apple watch with black sports band a few days after the pre order started...had a ship date of 4-6 weeks.

I went to try the 38mm on and said hell to the no, so I cancelled my 38mm order and ordered the 42mm ss with black sports band on the 24th...

Only reason I did this on the 24th was because my brother and sister in law pre ordered a 38mm ss and a 42mm ss like two seconds after the pre order went live and got theirs on the 24th. The try on appointment I scheduled the day after I ordered it went okay because you really can't play with the functions of the watch..you just put it on..so when I tried the 38mm on and actually used it for 20-30 mins I determined it was way too small for me..

My main reason for this thread is to see what you all think about the June ship date I have now and what the speculation is as to when I will get my watch...I am desperately waiting on it to ship and hate that Apple won't tell me anything...I mean I thought I should have been able to get a better ship date cause of my situation (ordering originally a couple days after the pre order went live) but Apple wasn't having any of that...thanks for any discussion!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Between the demand for the watch, rumors about production/supply issues, and this being a new product for Apple, it’s anybody’s guess as to when certain models will be ready to ship.

In my humble opinion, Apple made a mess of this launch.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen