Are Watch charging cables available for sale online or in stores yet?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just went to the Apple Store online, and it appears to be available to order online, and ship to you or the store, but not in stock at my local Apple retail store.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I called my local Apple Store and the said none were at the store, so I put in an online order. Later I went to the Apple Store to purchase AppleCare. The had at least 20 charging cables on the shelf.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I called my local Apple Store and the said none were at the store, so I put in an online order. Later I went to the Apple Store to purchase AppleCare. The had at least 20 charging cables on the shelf.

I've had the same thing happen using the Apple app. Now I just go to the Apple Store and look for myself. (This gives me a reason to visit the store, too.) :biggrin:

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
They are available at the Stratford Westfield store.

I didn't know that they would be available to buy in stores so I ordered one on line. However it's arrived now.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know when the bands are going to be in-store? I would love to just get one there, instead of waiting for it in the mail

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know when the bands are going to be in-store? I would love to just get one there, instead of waiting for it in the mail
They are available now. There are at least 20 of them in the Lehigh Valley, PA store in Whitehall, PA.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal