Missed Delivery Quote?

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Since we're approaching the end of the quoted delivery dates by Apple for the first wave of pre-orders, I figured I'd start a new thread to see if there's anyone who hasn't either received their watch or received a shipping e-mail by the end of today. I've only read about one person on this forum who has experienced this so far. Please include the time you submitted your pre-order, the model, quoted delivery dates, and what country you're in, thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What do you consider to be the "first wave"? To "me", those who received their Watch on April 24th are among the "first wave". What about those of us who initially had a June shipping date, but later discovered that it had changed to the beginning of May?

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
What do you consider to be the "first wave"? To "me", those who received their Watch on April 24th are among the "first wave". What about those of us who initially had a June shipping date, but later discovered that it had changed to the beginning of May?

I consider 4/23-5/8 to be the first wave. I know of some people who had 5/7 quoted as the last date of delivery, one of those people is a member of this forum. An Apple rep told him that the dates aren't guaranteed and that orders are being fulfilled in the order they were received.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods