Band Order updates

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Both my 42mm White Sport Band and 42mm Black Leather Loop will be delivered on Wednesday, May 20th. They were both ordered on April 10th. The White Sport Band is being shipped from Ontario, CA and the Black Leather Loop is coming from Harrisburg, PA to my home in Sacramento, CA.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Both my 42mm White Sport Band and 42mm Black Leather Loop will be delivered on Wednesday, May 20th. They were both ordered on April 10th. The White Sport Band is being shipped from Ontario, CA and the Black Leather Loop is coming from Harrisburg, PA to my home in Sacramento, CA.

Hey, it might be time for me to order a 42mm Black Sport Band. :)

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
How soon after they charge your card and say "preparing for shipment" does it actually ship?

About 3 days for me...my card was charged Saturday and I just got a tracking number today for my large light brown leather loop...black sport band still not shipping yet...watch still says "July" (SB link).

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
At this point I hope my band does not show up yet. I have my extra charger and it's killing me not to have an  Watch to put on it. If I have my extra band and no watch it's likely that I will spend days crying while I wait for the watch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR