Who's Returning their Apple Watch on their 14th Day? (Return Policy)

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not much up on the watch, but it it true you can't use it w/o having an iphone right next to it? What is the link or required connection between the iwatch and the iphone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not much up on the watch, but it it true you can't use it w/o having an iphone right next to it? What is the link or required connection between the iwatch and the iphone?

You CAN use it without the iPhone being right next to you, especially while exercising. You do need it in regard to iMessage, email, calendar event, etc., notifications. The connection is via Bluetooth.

Dlemos

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I have not worn a watch for over 10 years. I am now used to my 38mm SG/BB. I have not even begun to play with it. I have been using it as a basic watch so far. Duh, right. But, one thing I know for sure, It's a keeper.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about if for me this was really a wise investment earlier today. I came to the conclusion that it is, since as a teacher I would ideally need to invest in a watch at some point, since I do not want to have to carry my phone with me everywhere for time. I will have student loans coming up, and this is my last big purchase before all of my money is going to go directly to my loans. I will not be buying any more gadgets until all of my current ones are on their last leg, though I might sell this watch and repurchase for either generation 2, or generation 3 depending on how much they add to the watch.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm thinking of returning it. The Sport Band sizing doesn't work well for my wrist, which I've mentioned on other threads. It either hurts my wrist or slides around and is too loose. Tried with both small and M/L bands. While I realize I can get other bands, they're not available right now. I love the feel of the band on my original Pebble - it's also not required to sit so tightly on me. I'm torn. I have until the 14th...still debating. I can also always keep it and see what third part sport-type bands come out. I like the rubber sport band, don't want metal or leather.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Thursday is my 14th day and I am returning my watch. I ordered two (long story) and the one that shipped is not the one I want to keep. The one I want to keep is not going to be here for a while, so I will be without for a few days.

Who else is returning their watch on, or close to, their 14th day within the 14 day return policy?

Why are you returning it?

Thanks, Cody

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, but won't be returning it. Just curious, but why did you buy 2, if you knew the one you wouldn't want anyway?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about if for me this was really a wise investment earlier today. I came to the conclusion that it is, since as a teacher I would ideally need to invest in a watch at some point, since I do not want to have to carry my phone with me everywhere for time. I will have student loans coming up, and this is my last big purchase before all of my money is going to go directly to my loans. I will not be buying any more gadgets until all of my current ones are on their last leg, though I might sell this watch and repurchase for either generation 2, or generation 3 depending on how much they add to the watch.

I am also a teacher, and same reason for me getting an apple watch. I won't always have my phone out, so it will be nice seeing notifications on my wrist, especially for emails and the like, without having to pull out my phone.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
there's no way I'm returning mine. I still find new handy ways to make use of it every day. It's such a winner in the car alone and for my sporting as well, would not want to miss that again. To me it's a great product, has already overtaken iPad in terms of importance in everyday life.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
From the reviews I was expecting to enjoy my watch. I was aware of the limitations and accepted them. I received it Friday and LOVE it. I feel the 38 is the right size for me and it is integrating into my life well.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
No return here as I like the Watch. But I did notice I have longer than today if I wanted to. Go online to your order, click return, and it'll give you the date you have to return it by.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
No return here as I like the Watch. But I did notice I have longer than today if I wanted to. Go online to your order, click return, and it'll give you the date you have to return it by.

I was surprised to find out I received mine on April 24, but had until May 14 to return.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I 14 day period expired yesterday. We had no thought of even returning ours. We love our watches.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

jonmars8

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I did because I was not satisfied enough, I am going to wait for the next version. It is useful but not indispensable. And most of all, not very user friendly but it depends on iOS watch

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Interesting thing is that my 14 day period was this past Friday. I looked online and I have until the 14th to return my watch. Apparently Apple has extended the return period for the watch, at least for now.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I just came back from my friend's office and we just had a blast playing around with her  Watch. I asked her if she would ever return it. She nearly fell out of her chair laughing. Something tells me she won't.
And I won't last until December. That thing is gorgeous. She's got the aluminum with an orange sports band.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh