Any way to sync workout activity with Nike plus?

juanito979

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
I'm a new user of watch and I like run and see my trainings resume, only the run data, but watch in the workout App mix data of all Day, and I only want to see the distance, average speed, total time of training....
With the workout App is possible??

Maybe with Nike App is possible, but for use it I need run with iPhone phisically and sometimes I want run without it

Any idea what can I do??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi.
I'm a new user of watch and I like run and see my trainings resume, only the run data, but watch in the workout App mix data of all Day, and I only want to see the distance, average speed, total time of training....
With the workout App is possible??

Maybe with Nike App is possible, but for use it I need run with iPhone phisically and sometimes I want run without it

Any idea what can I do??

You mean like that depicted in the screenshot below?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430933139.496537.jpg

If so, go to the Activities app on your iPhone and then scroll down and select the "workout" option.

juanito979

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
You mean like that depicted in the screenshot below?

View attachment 81180

If so, go to the Activities app on your iPhone and then scroll down and select the "workout" option.
Yeah, that?s great. Now I can see in the app only my workout, but I want to know if it?s possible move this data to the Nike app, because in Nike App I have all my history of runnings monthly

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, that?s great. Now I can see in the app only my workout, but I want to know if it?s possible move this data to the Nike app, because in Nike App I have all my history of runnings monthly

You can't port Workout app data to Nike Running at this time. At least I haven't been able to find a way. I've had to kind of start over - sort of. I have over 1,200 miles logged in Nike. However, since I want to count other workouts, I use RunKeeper for the canonical repository of my entire workout history, including walks, etc. So all my Nike runs are actually replicated in RK. A number of years ago, I started manually adding completed runs to RunKeeper. Once I got caught up, I just remember to do that every time I run. Now with Workout/Activity, I do the same manual plug in - I'm walking away from Nike I think, because I like the integrated Apple solution.

juanito979

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
But worksout of watch you can?t export to RK neither? So there?s no solution, except use the nike app in the watch, and carry with iPhone in all my trainings??? WTF

DopeyRunr

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Is it possible to run RunKeeper (or Nike+) on the watch at the same time that the native Workout app is running? I'd like to have the data in both places automatically.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77