Can I get some help with an Apple Watch Question?

anon7759143

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple Watch Question

Hi guys,

First of all great articles on the  Watch! Second of all I am in a wheelchair and I got a  Watch and it's like everyday my activity app on my  Watch the green ring has overlapped by a lot because I'm in my wheelchair all day and I want to mapmaker the app work right and I do stand also but not a lot but also with the move ring so how do you set up the app to work right and how would you set the calories right so I earn the goal rings? Also I know you can use the workout app but I have not yet but I will but just the activity app have been tracking my calories and exercise ring have overlapped and the move ring so how do I set that up right and with the calories to burn? Thanks I hope this makes sense if you need me to explain a little more I would be happy to!

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Question

I would love to help but won't have my hands on the watch until July. I'll bet someone who has the watch already will be able to give you some pointers. Just to be clear, when you say they overlap each other are they making more than one revolution around the circle? Not quite clear on what you mean by that.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Question

If the rings are overlapping, just adjust the goal a bit higher. Overlapping just means you're exceeding the goal for that ring.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234