Weird thing while driving

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I was driving down a moderately bumpy road and i thought I was getting a message. Turns out the haptic device in the watch was vibrating from the bumps in the road. It was a little weird. I had my hand on my lap holding the steering wheel.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
That's strange. I haven't noticed that happening yet, and we have some pretty horrible roads here. I'll pay closer attention next time I hit the bumpy roads.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have also driven over a ton of crater size potholes. CT roads took a beating this winter. I haven't felt anything

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have driven on some moderately bumpy roads and haven't noticed anything like this. I'll keep paying attention for it to see if it happens to me.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that lives in Michigan and has spent time in other states can tell you we have some of the worst roads in the country.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Anyone that lives in Michigan and has spent time in other states can tell you we have some of the worst roads in the country.

I can attest to this, I have lived in Michigan my whole life. People that come visit know they cross the state border when the car starts shaking.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Funny you say that; I was wondering if you lived in Michigan. No one will ever understand how bad our roads are until they visit. I'll have to see if this happens to me.

I can attest to this, I have lived in Michigan my whole life. People that come visit know they cross the state border when the car starts shaking.

Exactly. LOL!

Yeah I have also driven over a ton of crater size potholes. CT roads took a beating this winter. I haven't felt anything

Like this? Yes… our roads look like this…. mostly across the whole entire state. We also have sinkholes that cars can fall into (and yes, they do fall into them).

Prop_1_vote_today_2905960004_17860562_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro