Tattoos and apple watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

add309

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
So I received my apple watch 42mm sport model today, I was so excited only to be in the return boat by the end of the night. I'm VERY heavily tattooed and can absolutely confirm that it's a bust for "people like me" confirmed by the apple support agent I sat on the phone with and troubleshooted for 45 mins. I had to turn off passcode immediately due to it not recognizing me every time it locked, I got a pretty regular bpm on the heartbeat monitor but the main kicker was that I got absolutely NO notifications AT ALL!!! Turns out that the inconsistent match with my wrist due to the tattoos interference was causing the notification push to just flat out not happen. The watch was beautiful and snappy and everything I dreamed of but sadly will just not work with me and my defaced skin lol. So as I said I am returning the watch, I really hope they can figure out a way to fix it for version 2 so I can pick up another one but for now all I can do is share my story and hope it educates others in my sinking boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro