Looking for an Apple Watch 'Sketch Buddy'? Post here!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you looking for new friends to exchange Apple Watch sketches with? If so, just make a quick post here to let others know they can contact you via PM to exchange details!

Important: Do NOT post phone # or email in this thread. If you want to add new friends, we kindly ask that you exchange details via PM.

acarpenter

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Guess I will go first. Since we aren't all fortunate enough to know other people with apple watches I would love to try out sketches. Shoot me a personal message and we can give it a try.

Thanks,

Mcdeezy1227

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I probably sound really stupid but how does one private message on here? And I should be getting my apple watch as early as May 13th if anyone wants to direct message me

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I probably sound really stupid but how does one private message on here? And I should be getting my apple watch as early as May 13th if anyone wants to direct message me

Tap on avatar. Then tap mail icon. That's in TapaTalk. Just look for a mail icon or "message".

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

cgordonn

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
I am the only person in my circle of friends who has an Apple Watch, so I would welcome a PM from anyone who wants to connect!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox