42MM Space Gray Black Band - Order Status vs Order Time

May 14, 2015
Visit site
42 Space Grey Sport Black Band
Confirmed at 3:14 EDT On April 10th
Still shows processing but have a pending transaction so hears to hope that I will get something when I get up.

JamesHdw

May 12, 2015
Visit site
42 SGBB, confirmation email at XX:14 on April 10th.

Credit card charged early AM 5/18. Order status switched to "Preparring for Shipment."

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
GUYS!

I just checked my order status and I'm PREPARING FOR FREAKIN' SHIPMENT!
I checked my email and there was nothing so I figured still processing so be sure and check your order status manually on .com or the  store app.

Finally!

Space Gray Sport Black Band
3:16 am

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Finally changed to Preparing for Shipment. Does anyone know if they're shipping with overnight delivery like they did for launch day orders, or are we stuck with standard ground shipping?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally changed to Preparing for Shipment. Does anyone know if they're shipping with overnight delivery like they did for launch day orders, or are we stuck with standard ground shipping?

More than likely, if it's shipped before Friday, you will get it before the weekend, but if not, expect it on Monday.

John Emanuele

May 15, 2015
Visit site
YES!! Finally my :13 prepping for shipment. It's been fun folks, hope you all enjoy your watches. finally i can stop monitoring this stupid thread lol!

John Emanuele

May 15, 2015
Visit site
when i called they said all preorders were being bumped to overnight. We prob ordered our watches earlier than 90 percent of people that already got other less desired color ways shipped overnight and delivered closer to the launch date.

Jackie Debs

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Member of the :14 club reporting in

Status changed to preparing for shipment. Very excited about this. May all my fellow watch homies be blessed with their shipments as well. Thank you all for getting me through the troubling times of having to actually WAIT *gasp* for a new product

skrug2015

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Very happy (honestly) for all of you who ordered on the 10th.

I guess I should just settle back and relax for a month and try not to think about it.

Order Confirmation Email = April 11, 13:21 PT
Expected Delivery = (Originally) June
(Updated 5/15) 22 Jun, 2015 - 29 Jun, 2015
Order Status = Processing