 Watch - SS with Link Bracelet - Anyone with shipping movement?

neolithic26

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 42mm stainless steel with link bracelet 3:03am received email 3:05 May 13- May 27 window,has been zero change,it's Monday should of been some change by now Apple sucks!!!!

JonRLewis

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Ordered Steel Watch w/ Link Bracelet 4/10 8:08 in the UK, delivery estimate was 5/12-5/26 so to make earliest estimate had to be charged today... No movement ������ This is doing my head in, it's great that lots of people have received theirs before estimated, but the steel/link combo seems to be forgotten about, and still not even an apology from Apple for the massive balls up ������ I'd cancel my order but I REEEEEEEEALLY want one!!! lol

rdcsdal

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I just got notice my card was charged for my 42mm SS with SS link band. Ordered at X:02 4/10. No status change on the order but I am hopeful. I'll let y'all know when the status changes. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Update: it's FINALLY Preparing for Shipping!!!!!

a2dmusic

May 8, 2015
Visit site
My 42mm SS w/Link Bracelet - confirmed at 12:04 PDT - is now Preparing for Shipment! Since regions seem to matter in how things are shipped out for some reason, it may be helpful for people to know - I'm in the Pacific Northwest.

Excited!

EDIT: interesting contrast with other people - my card hasn't been charged yet, but my status changed. Seems like some people have it go that way, some people have the opposite (card charged, status unchanged). Odd, but I think good news for all, either way!

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/Link Bracelet just changed status to Preparing for Shipment! So, the floodgate is beginning to open! And, my credit card was just billed, so this is for real!

neolithic26

May 11, 2015
Visit site
My card finally got charged,preparing for shipment came up on site,Apple still sucks for taking forever to ship my watch 4 weeks later when celebrity's and idiots who blow up Apple watches get one

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My card finally got charged,preparing for shipment came up on site,Apple still sucks for taking forever to ship my watch 4 weeks later when celebrity's and idiots who blow up Apple watches get one

They used the celebrities for marketing purposes, so they'll of course get them before "regular" people.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/Link Bracelet just changed status to Preparing for Shipment! So, the floodgate is beginning to open! And, my credit card was just billed, so this is for real!

I just received email from Apple saying my watch would be delivered tomorrow, one day earlier than my May 13-27 window.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I just received email from Apple saying my watch would be delivered tomorrow, one day earlier than my May 13-27 window.

I also recieved the same notification. I have a hard time believing that my watch is going to make it all the way to South Dakota from wherever it's coming from in one night. But we will see.

Last edited:

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous!!!! I hate you all....NOT!

Congrats to all of you and it makes me feel good to know that mine is just around the corner :)

If I don't get it before bed, there are 4 planes heading to Louisville and I'm gonna think mine is on that plane!

JonRLewis

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Nope, still Processing :'( Congrats to those lucky ones getting it at last. Anyone in the UK had their card charged or status change yet?!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro