So the sport can crack! Easily.

brentino

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I trimmed my lawn yesterday and then took a quick shower, when I was drying off I noticed a small crack in the corner of my watch, not bad but it is there. I really don't know how this happened, I am assuming the trimmer flung something and hit the watch. That seems a little ridiculous to me, so be careful everyone. I wonder how many will be cracked from hitting door knobs.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I trimmed my lawn yesterday and then took a quick shower, when I was drying off I noticed a small crack in the corner of my watch, not bad but it is there. I really don't know how this happened, I am assuming the trimmer flung something and hit the watch. That seems a little ridiculous to me, so be careful everyone. I wonder how many will be cracked from hitting door knobs.

Will you try to have it replaced? What model do you have?

brentino

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1430414937.108960.jpg
It is in the bottom corner, it is hard to get a good picture of it and yes those little white marks are small little dings that where not there before. I have thought about trying to have it replaced but I doubt they have replacement stock in the stores at the moment and i don't want to be without my watch. I do have apple care so I can always do that. I can't believe they are that fragile. I have never ever broke any of my apple products, so I'm pretty shocked. In the first week no less. 😢

brentino

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I'd take it to an Apple GeniusBar... tell 'em exactly what you were doing when it happened... and they'll let you know what your options are...

Yeah, conveniently I will be in a art show this weekend that just happens to be in front of a Apple Store, so I might go in and see what they say. The weird thing is there is no impact markings, just a the small crack.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
im going to wear a wrist band over my watch when Im playing baseball. Maybe a wrist band can help protect your watch without buying a case for it
wrist band.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice