How is the battery life on your Apple Watch?

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I run everyday for 5 miles and use the workout app. Started at 93% End of 5 miles it was at 78%. And at about 1, it was at 28%

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Very impressed. I was worried about battery life but no need to be can easily make it through a day with regular email checks, Instagram and Twitter checks. check heart beat around 5 times a day lol (just cos it's awesome) also have a couple of football apps check few times for news and also use bbc news and no issues with battery. From 7am-10pm left with 30-50%. Very happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millbrook

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I've had my watch for almost 6 weeks now. The battery drained quickly on the first day -- this seems to be common, as reflected in the early reviews. But after a couple of charge cycles, battery life improved dramatically.

I generally put the Watch on at about 6 AM. When I return it to its charging stand at 11 PM it has 30% - 40% power remaining. My usage includes a ~40 minute workout (I do not have the power saving mode for workouts turned on) and frequent brief usage of glances and apps during the day. Whenever I check it, my iPhone battery level matches the Watch battery level almost exactly.

I took the battery complication off my watch face after a few days, because battery life is just not an issue.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I went one day and 16 hours before it died .. I just wanted to see how long it would go .. I never activated the low power mode or anything it had about 4.5 hours usage also .. Overall battery should not be a issue for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I took my Apple Watch off its charger at 530AM yesterday and hit the road for a car show. I spent the day constantly walking around and receiving texts and other notifications on my watch. By the time I left around 4PM, the batter was at 51%. I got home around 6PM and it was only at 49% after receiving a few notifications on the ride home. I have no complaints so far..

stefp

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I've been using my new watch very lightly and it hasn't dipped below 60% at the end of a day yet. I expect that will change when the OS update arrives.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am easily getting a full day out of the watch. When I am putting it on the charger after 18 hours of use its never less than 40% left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It can last about two days. I usually take it off the charger at 6:30AM and back on at 10PM. I do about an hour workout and moderate use of the watch. I did notice that on a recent trip to Alaska where phone reception was poor to non-existent that the watch only lasted for one day.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
It can last about two days. I usually take it off the charger at 6:30AM and back on at 10PM. I do about an hour workout and moderate use of the watch. I did notice that on a recent trip to Alaska where phone reception was poor to non-existent that the watch only lasted for one day.

Yeah, I noticed if I have poor reception the battery takes a hit.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
With normal use I am at 50% by the end of the day, pretty good... The AMAZING thing here is the battery life on my iPhone 6, it has improved tremendously..... I mean, I'm getting 1 1/2 hours and sometimes 2 hours more than before....
I removed the battery glance and complication since I no longer worry about running out of juice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice