Bluetooth Phone Calls
Is it possible to answer calls by tapping on the watch and having them routed to my Bluetooth headset? I don't want calls to play through the watch's speaker when answered on the watch but rather directly to my headset without having to touch my iPhone (which is within range of my watch).
- 04-29-2015, 09:27 AM #2
- 04-29-2015, 12:37 PM #4
- 04-29-2015, 05:58 PM #5
- 04-30-2015, 12:54 AM #6
- 04-30-2015, 01:54 AM #7
Re: Bluetooth Phone Calls
If I answer the call on my Watch then slide up the handoff icon on my phone it immediately transfers the call to my bluetooth. Not an elegant solution but better than nothing.
I'm with the OP on this one, if I'm going to check my watch for caller id my instinct is going to be to click the green circle answer button on my watch face not reach around my bluetooth headphone cord trying to find the center button to answer the call. I wish there was a button to select where the call is answered.
I haven't tried pairing my headset with my phone (I use spotify not itunes music) but I assume if you're headphones are paired with the watch answering a call would route the volume to the headset then.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2015, 11:32 PM
- By tedbearclaw in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2015, 11:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2015, 06:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2015, 06:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 09:14 PM