Show us your Apple Watch face!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nice and simple. I like how it looks, but it isn't as information dense as I would like. To me that is kind of the whole point of having an Apple Watch.

Key words "To ME". For me...a change every now and again is good. Sometimes I just want something plain and simple on my watch face. The whole point of having a Apple Watch and/or smartwatch is to be able to change when YOU want to.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Key words "To ME". For me...a change every now and again is good. Sometimes I just want something plain and simple on my watch face. The whole point of having a Apple Watch and/or smartwatch is to be able to change when YOU want to.

Absolutely. I'm sorry if that came off wrong, that's all I was saying. What works for me won't work for another person. And yes, I can very much understand why a simple face can be nice.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely. I'm sorry if that came off wrong, that's all I was saying. What works for me won't work for another person. And yes, I can very much understand why a simple face can be nice.

Understood...now tomorrow might be another story for my Apple Watch face and band...LOL
I luv the idea of having a different watch without buying a new one.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
To me that is kind of the whole point of having an Apple Watch.

Have you been unable to find a qualifying Watch face?

For me, I like finding a balance based on a given environment/scenario. Most of the time I prefer a simple Watch face. But with the ability to swipe left or right and instantly get a new Watch face, I have no problem getting what I need, when I want it. There's nearly an infinite variety, more than I need, of Watch faces for varied general use or specific applications.

My only complaint (at the moment) regarding Watch faces is that there are no rectangular versions. That's limits complications, but that's not an issue for me. A nice looking rectangular Watch face would great on the SS and Au Al watches.

Ok, I have another— no Apple Watch face mimics/impersonates/resembles an actual mechanical Watch. I miss that. As functional and clever as the AW is, for sheer artistic appreciation, it doesn't rise to the level of a basic Rolex Sub or Oyster, or any other high end watch. Apple could do it, but probably won't.

And I agree that the point of the Apple Watch (and most smartwatches) is customization and personalization.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Have you been unable to find a qualifying Watch face?

For me, I like finding a balance based on a given environment/scenario. Most of the time I prefer a simple Watch face. But with the ability to swipe left or right and instantly get a new Watch face, I have no problem getting what I need, when I want it. There's nearly an infinite variety, more than I need, of Watch faces for varied general use or specific applications.

My only complaint (at the moment) regarding Watch faces is that there are no rectangular versions. That's limits complications, but that's not an issue for me. A nice looking rectangular Watch face would great on the SS and Au Al watches.

Ok, I have another— no Apple Watch face mimics/impersonates/resembles an actual mechanical Watch. I miss that. As functional and clever as the AW is, for sheer artistic appreciation, it doesn't rise to the level of a basic Rolex Sub or Oyster, or any other high end watch. Apple could do it, but probably won't.

And I agree that the point of the Apple Watch (and most smartwatches) is customization and personalization.

I agree with the rectangular faces. That would be awesome. There is the Hermes, but that is only available on the Hermes edition of the Watch. Another big want is a face that uses Roman numerals.

I have a Stauer Meisterzeit that I love the look of the face on, but no Apple Watch face comes close.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
886ee37ee53b431ea484db522626ca43.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2