Show us your Apple Watch face!

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Apple Watch gets Star Wars Custom Face. This ain't no wallpaper!

Check out this awesome BB8 fully custom Apple Watch face... this ain't just no wallpaper!

WatchGIF for iOS and Apple Watch allows you to create totally custom Apple Watch faces. Download it today!

This BB8 watch face is currently in the Popular section of WatchGIF.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
6f05fbd476779fae8d84bfabc059f723.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You're like my wife. An event with a set time gets set to all day. Dentist appointment? All day. Soccer practice? All day. Drives me crazy, particularly when I have to drive one of the kids to the event. ;)

For your information it isn't set for all day in my calendar but the day before, it just displays "tomorrow" using the Fantastical complication.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
You're like my wife. An event with a set time gets set to all day. Dentist appointment? All day. Soccer practice? All day. Drives me crazy, particularly when I have to drive one of the kids to the event. ;)

My husband does this and I keep telling him if we're sharing a calendar then he needs to get his act together

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My husband does this and I keep telling him if we're sharing a calendar then he needs to get his act together

you guys think you have it bad. My wife and I both have iPhones yet she still puts appointments in an agenda. smh lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro