Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 478
Like Tree426Likes
  1. #26  
    boovish's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    545 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,660 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Anyone using the Astronomy face?
  2. #27  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Anyone using the Astronomy face?
    I'll probably sport that one tomorrow.
  3. #28  
    MightyHollywood's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    43 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland View Post
    How did you get  as the monogram ?! curious

    UPDATE: Never mind lol I'm a smart guy I figured it out lol
    How you guys get it on the watch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. #29  

    Default Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyHollywood View Post
    How you guys get it on the watch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. Initiate the Watch app on your iPhone
    2. Scroll down to the "Clock" settings
    3. Select "Monogram" and then make your changes.
    MightyHollywood and Terb like this.
  5. #30  
    LVMHgirl's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    776 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,111 Global Posts

    Default Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Rockin' Mickey, of course!

    Attachment 81191
    42mm SG BSB


    Disnerds 4-ever! o
  6. #31  
    Maf C's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    133 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

  7. #32  
    Terb's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    516 Posts
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    12 degree? It's spring


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  8. #33  
    Maf C's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    133 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    UK ;-)
  9. #34  
    swarlos's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,972 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,673 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I don't like any of the color options on the color face they just look weird to me white is the way to go.


    Carried by a raven from The Wall.
  10. #35  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by swarlos View Post
    I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I don't like any of the color options on the color face they just look weird to me white is the way to go.


    Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    I don’t know; I really, really like purple.
  11. #36  
    impaler's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    687 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    I like the Modular face the most - I like having a lot of information at a glance. I also like Utility if I had to pick an "analog" representation. Maybe for when I go out or dress up more. Also been experimenting with other faces...like one for work that has my calendar/schedule, and then another for home, with weather. Stuff like that.

    I was using the blue color for Modular, but based on Apple's screen shots on their homepage, have grown to really like the contrast of the yellow.
    Attachment 81252
    Attachment 81253
  12. #37  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by impaler View Post
    I like the Modular face the most - I like having a lot of information at a glance. I also like Utility if I had to pick an "analog" representation. Maybe for when I go out or dress up more. Also been experimenting with other faces...like one for work that has my calendar/schedule, and then another for home, with weather. Stuff like that.

    I was using the blue color for Modular, but based on Apple's screen shots on their homepage, have grown to really like the contrast of the yellow.
    Attachment 81252
    Attachment 81253
    Okay, after seeing that, I need to try using the Modular face. I just need to make it . . . purple.
  13. #38  
    impaler's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    687 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigeric23 View Post
    Okay, after seeing that, I need to try using the Modular face. I just need to make it . . . purple.
    Purple is one of the colors that you can make it. The others are: red, blue, green, orange, a darker red, and white.
  14. #39  
    Inundated#CB's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by LVMHgirl View Post
    Rockin' Mickey, of course!

    Attachment 81191
    42mm SG BSB


    Disnerds 4-ever! o
    Never noticed... the blue background? Mine is white. Maybe it changes at night?
  15. #40  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inundated#CB View Post
    Never noticed... the blue background? Mine is white. Maybe it changes at night?
    I'm going to see if that's true. That would be too cool.
  16. #41  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigeric23 View Post
    I'm going to see if that's true. That would be too cool.
    I don't think so but I'll check too


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
  17. #42  
    Maf C's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    133 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

  18. #43  
    ajl
    ajl is offline
    ajl's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    785 Posts
    Global Posts
    932 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!




    Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk
  19. #44  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,628 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,556 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Has to be Mickey




    Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
  20. #45  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    Has to be Mickey

    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...62cf40c7d1.jpg


    Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
    That is so cool looking.
  21. #46  
    LVMHgirl's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    776 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,111 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inundated#CB View Post
    Never noticed... the blue background? Mine is white. Maybe it changes at night?
    It's a white background. Just looks blue in the pic.
  22. #47  
    Guacho's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,138 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    this is the 42mm right??
  23. #48  
    alucy0210's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    5 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Apple Watch is Good Functions.
  24. #49  
    runner7395's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Attachment 81329
    Today's face.
  25. #50  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by runner7395 View Post
    Attachment 81329
    Today's face.
    I like the look of that watch. . . . Very good choice.
    Last edited by Bigeric23; 05-12-2015 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Typo
    runner7395 likes this.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:45 PM
  2. 13' Apple Air or Pro?
    By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:35 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions