Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 522
Like Tree511Likes
  1. #426  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Hey bamf, the app is called "Screenshot Maker Pro" and the dev is Takahiko Hatano.
    Attachment 111271
    (Sorry for the lousy pic)
    Thank you!!!
  2. #427  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!


  3. #428  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4350.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	111302
  4. #429  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,321 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,066 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Thank you!!!
    Your welcome
    Spencerdl likes this.
  5. #430  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4357.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	111314
  6. #431  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!


  7. #432  
    NekoMichi's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    65 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	111383
    It's a custom Photo Face I designed to look like a Modular Face. The "Complications" are just static images, only the time and date are actual working parts.

    EDIT:
    Here's the wallpaper image. It's working as of WatchOS 2.2.2 and I don't know if the layout has been changed for Photo Faces in WatchOS 3. If that's the case, I'll upload an updated version when the time comes.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	147 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	111402
    Last edited by NekoMichi; 09-12-2016 at 12:22 PM.
  8. #433  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoMichi View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	111383
    It's a custom Photo Face I designed to look like a Modular Face. The "Complications" are just static images, only the time and date are actual working parts.
    That's hot
    Spencerdl likes this.
  9. #434  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,321 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,066 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoMichi View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	111383
    It's a custom Photo Face I designed to look like a Modular Face. The "Complications" are just static images, only the time and date are actual working parts.
    This is awesome Neko !! Pokemon Go !
    NekoMichi likes this.
  10. #435  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,321 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,066 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    YaaaaY for Minnie on Watch OS 3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1473807339.667750.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	111474
  11. #436  
    Sherry_B's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,391 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Seriously pleased with OS3. I enjoy being able to swipe between faces. It's like having a dual monitor on my wrist hehe. I almost flipped out when I discovered the Glances were gone, but then found the Dock. Much bettah.

    I feel like I have a new watch..... it feels massively snappier than before! I'm enjoying it so much so that this morning I ordered three new watch bands (silicone: black, fog, and midnight blue), and two new platinum plated covers in silver and black.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-09-14 16.44.30.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	660.0 KB 
ID:	111527

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-09-14 16.44.46.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	662.4 KB 
ID:	111528
    SABRIAN70 and Spencerdl like this.
  12. #437  
    diggity's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    533 Posts
    Global Posts
    647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Really liking the new watch faces.
  13. #438  
    afctee's Avatar
    Distinguished

    Posts
    367 Posts
    Global Posts
    372 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Ms. B. to confirm, even with the newer OS, the watch runs smoothly? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry_B View Post
    Seriously pleased with OS3. I enjoy being able to swipe between faces. It's like having a dual monitor on my wrist hehe. I almost flipped out when I discovered the Glances were gone, but then found the Dock. Much bettah.

    I feel like I have a new watch..... it feels massively snappier than before! I'm enjoying it so much so that this morning I ordered three new watch bands (silicone: black, fog, and midnight blue), and two new platinum plated covers in silver and black.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-09-14 16.44.30.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	660.0 KB 
ID:	111527

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-09-14 16.44.46.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	662.4 KB 
ID:	111528
  14. #439  
    Sherry_B's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,391 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by afctee View Post
    Ms. B. to confirm, even with the newer OS, the watch runs smoothly? Thanks
    It feels like a brand new watch. You know how when you first get something you're all excited, but over time the excitement wares off? I'm more excited about the watch now than I was when I first bought it, and I think the excitement will stick with me a lot longer this time!
  15. #440  
    Stuart Vann-Fennell's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    7 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Anyone know where the circular favourites thing has gone where you could decide whether to call someone, message or draw
    lftomazini likes this.
  16. #441  
    Sherry_B's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,391 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    I love my new old apple watch!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-09-16 11.10.52.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	484.0 KB 
ID:	111623
    Spencerdl likes this.
  17. #442  
    Mac Guy's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    817 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Vann-Fennell View Post
    Anyone know where the circular favourites thing has gone where you could decide whether to call someone, message or draw
    It's dead, Jim. (LOL) I think Siri is the closest thing to that now.

    You can add a phone number to your Message Peeps and that might be a Favorites of sort.

    There should be a Contacts or at least Favorites app for calling. Open it from the Dock and use the crown to scroll through your contacts. But using the Watch as a phone is sort of a last resort for me, so Siri works well enough. There could be times though when I'd like to start a call without saying "Hey Siri, call my Parole Officer" or whatever.
    SABRIAN70 and Sherry_B like this.
  18. #443  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4490.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	111979
  19. #444  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,321 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,066 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    My watch face has not changed since last week....one of my pugs passed away last week & she has been watching me everyday from my watch face.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1474460306.814085.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	111993
  20. #445  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,321 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,066 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Vann-Fennell View Post
    Anyone know where the circular favourites thing has gone where you could decide whether to call someone, message or draw
    This makes me crazy that Apple took this feature away. I can honestly say I used that circular favorites ALL. THE. TIME !
    Now to improvise I've put my messages into the dock...or even as Mac Guy stated you can summons Siri to do the dirty work lol.
  21. #446  
    Snoweagle's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    291 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    My watch face has not changed since last week....one of my pugs passed away last week & she has been watching me everyday from my watch face.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1474460306.814085.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	111993
    Really sorry to hear that and my condolences too. Be strong.
  22. #447  
    LVMHgirl's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    776 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,111 Global Posts

    Default Show us your Apple Watch face!

    It's missing the minute hand for some reason but at least the animated BB-8 face works again! (thanks to the OS3 update)

    Video:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wow8m6ddl0h5i3q/BB8.mov?dl=0


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1474465917.005982.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	112001
  23. #448  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,321 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,066 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Really sorry to hear that and my condolences too. Be strong.
    Thank you very much
    Snoweagle likes this.
  24. #449  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!

  25. #450  

    Default Re: Show us your Apple Watch face!


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:45 PM
  2. 13' Apple Air or Pro?
    By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:35 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions