- 04-28-2015, 01:24 PM #2
- 04-28-2015, 01:38 PM #3
- 04-28-2015, 01:43 PM #4
- 04-28-2015, 03:01 PM #5
Re: Want That $12,000 Gold Edition? Here's How!
This dude obviously has a hard on for knives. The problem is that it might not look half bad now but in less than a day it will be obvious with knicks, scratches and wear. There was no prep so the paint is not going to stick properly. The lack of prep means that I'd be worried about the digital crown lasting very long. The video was obviously made to generate hits and earn ad revenue. It's like the will it blend crap and the dude who sledgehammers the very first XBox One in the street in front of everyone lined up.
Want That $12,000 Gold Edition? Here's How!
Or, from watchaware dot com you can get a gold plated Watch done for $650.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
Last edited by Ledsteplin; 04-30-2015 at 10:11 AM.
- 04-30-2015, 12:38 PM #8
- 05-07-2015, 12:04 AM #9
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2015, 10:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2015, 11:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2015, 04:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 02:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 11:35 AM