Want That $12,000 Gold Edition? Here's How!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
It actually looks way better than I thought it would. Anyone would be able to tell up-close, but from a distance it might fool a couple of people.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This dude obviously has a hard on for knives. The problem is that it might not look half bad now but in less than a day it will be obvious with knicks, scratches and wear. There was no prep so the paint is not going to stick properly. The lack of prep means that I'd be worried about the digital crown lasting very long. The video was obviously made to generate hits and earn ad revenue. It's like the will it blend crap and the dude who sledgehammers the very first XBox One in the street in front of everyone lined up.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This dude obviously has a hard on for knives. The problem is that it might not look half bad now but in less than a day it will be obvious with knicks, scratches and wear. There was no prep so the paint is not going to stick properly. The lack of prep means that I'd be worried about the digital crown lasting very long. The video was obviously made to generate hits and earn ad revenue. It's like the will it blend crap and the dude who sledgehammers the very first XBox One in the street in front of everyone lined up.

Worth the entertainment though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2