Watch oddities (or this user oddities)
What weird behavior has resulted from using your watch:
- reorganize layout or number of installed apps to keep symmetrical layout
- try crown on left
- use zoom or voice over just 'cause
- use phone differently (less) to test boundaries of battery life with a paired watch
- use your nose as input device
- sending animated emoji to non watch owners
- add/remove glances, apps to guide when you use phone vs watch
- tweak notifications to more, less
- tame mac handoff call and message alerts since getting watch - so much alerting and ringing!
- bought from vending machine not because you wanted the junk but just because you could
- try to choose the correct 12 friends between work and personal
Has anyone else used the watch so much in first few days, it caused small muscle aches?
- Did you finally get into a more reasonable usage pattern? Or did you build up a tolerance? Or still in pain!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk