Is anyone us by BBM with the Watch?

DocGo

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Re: Bbm on watch?

Yes, my BBM messages show up in the Apple Watch. As long as in your iPhone->Settings->Notifications: BBM has "Allow Notifications" enabled.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

Yes, my BBM messages shows up in the Apple Watch. As long as in your iPhone->Settings_>Notifications: BBM has "Allow Notifications" enabled.

Excellent. Now I just need my watch to show up. I bet my watch hasn't even been made yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Looking at this thread, I'm wondering if anyone can report on how BBM works with the Sport Apple Watch.
I will be getting one and I use BBM for one group and one contact. The contact refuses to use WhatsApp so I'm stuck using BBM.
Any info would be appreciated.
Many thanks!!!!!

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

Looking at this thread, I'm wondering if anyone can report on how BBM works with the Sport Apple Watch.
I will be getting one and I use BBM for one group and one contact. The contact refuses to use WhatsApp so I'm stuck using BBM.
Any info would be appreciated.
Many thanks!!!!!

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

Currently bbm messages come though on the watch. You can only dismiss the message from the watch but you cannot reply like you can with iMessages or text. This goes the same with what's app messages or any other third party messages. I believe with watch os 2.0 developers will be able to add the ability to reply

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Viewing is really just fine. I can always reply from the phone if I need to.
Thank you!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

Viewing is really just fine. I can always reply from the phone if I need to.
Thank you!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Ya which you'll do with messages for the most part.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I don't use BBM enough to even warrant putting it on my Watch. Besides, there are some apps that I simply don't want on my Watch.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

I don't use BBM enough to even warrant putting it on my Watch. Besides, there are some apps that I simply don't want on my Watch.

It's actually not an app you put on your watch. Just like whatsapp notifications come in if you have it on your phone. There is no actually app on the watch

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It's actually not an app you put on your watch. Just like whatsapp notifications come in if you have it on your phone. There is no actually app on the watch

Oh okay. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods