Should we take heart rate sensor 100% seriously?
I own the Apple Watch since Friday and I'm very happy. The only thing I noticed is that in the heart rate data there is always one pulse of 49bpm - the other numbers seem accurate but 49bmp in between when standing seems rather low and not accurate. Should I worry?
- 04-26-2015, 08:44 AM #2
- 04-26-2015, 08:53 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 36 Posts
Re: Should we take heart rate sensor 100% seriously?
Consumer Reports has been testing the watch and they found the heart rate monitor to be accurate. Have you tried taking your resting pulse manually? If you're a very fit athlete, a 49 resting heart rate is normal.
- 04-26-2015, 10:00 AM #4
- 04-26-2015, 09:36 PM #5
- By oscaramzz in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 04-26-2015, 10:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 10:35 AM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2015, 09:26 PM
- By hatchettjack in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2015, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2015, 07:03 PM