May13 to May 27

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My 42mm Apple Watch SS w/link bracelet ordered at 00:07 on April 10th with a delivery window of May 13-27 just changed to Preparing for Shipment status this morning, so I expect it'll be delivered on Wednesday the 13th. Apple has been shipping Next Day Air lately to catch up on the slow rollout.

One curiosity today is that my credit card was billed for the watch (including tax), but the AppleCare+ price wasn't included in the charge. When I originally placed the order, the AppleCare+ was separately billed immediately, but later dropped off my credit card, much as if they were simply testing the credit card. When I checked online again today, AppleCare+ was indeed still part of the order, so I'll be looking to see if they bill it separately again. Wouldn't it be cool if they gave us AppleCare+ for free after waiting a month for our order?

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My 42mm Apple Watch SS w/link bracelet ordered at 00:07 on April 10th with a delivery window of May 13-27 just changed to Preparing for Shipment status this morning, so I expect it'll be delivered on Wednesday the 13th. Apple has been shipping Next Day Air lately to catch up on the slow rollout.

One curiosity today is that my credit card was billed for the watch (including tax), but the AppleCare+ price wasn't included in the charge. When I originally placed the order, the AppleCare+ was separately billed immediately, but later dropped off my credit card, much as if they were simply testing the credit card. When I checked online again today, AppleCare+ was indeed still part of the order, so I'll be looking to see if they bill it separately again. Wouldn't it be cool if they gave us AppleCare+ for free after waiting a month for our order?

That would compensate for the longer than usual wait.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I was quoted 5/13-5/27 for the 42mm SS with ML, pre-order submitted at ~8:30a EST.

Well, hopefully they get to moving with those orders also. The longer it takes the more watches their finally going to be putting out because they're getting their factory issues sorted out and fixed.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, hopefully they get to moving with those orders also. The longer it takes the more watches their finally going to be putting out because they're getting their factory issues sorted out and fixed.

The tactic engine issue really set production back for Apple.

mackie99

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Credit card charged @ 9:57 am....still processing.

Now preparing for shipment @ 10:13 am.

Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle (Ordered 4/10 @ 7:30 am pacific time)

a2dmusic

May 8, 2015
Visit site
My watch is FINALLY "Preparing For Shipment." What a pleasant surprise after waking up from my lunch break nap, lol.

Hey, congrats! I know for a while it was driving you a bit up the wall. The wait is nearly over.

(easy enough for me to say with mine on a local delivery truck here in town and I'll have it any time now...)

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Credit card charged @ 9:57 am....still processing.

Now preparing for shipment @ 10:13 am.

Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle (Ordered 4/10 @ 7:30 am pacific time)

Makes no sense. I ordered mine like 7 hours before you and I am still processing??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro