- 04-25-2015, 11:52 PM #2
- 04-26-2015, 02:59 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Re: Watch face bleeding into other screens
Actually, I saw this background shadow in several Apple Watch videos. I just assumed it was the same kind of transparency we see with MacOS X 10.10.3 on the iMac, where the background image bleeds through to the top active layer.
I really do hope that is the case. I'd be very disappointed if there were something wrong with the AMOLED screen technology Apple is using where the screen is not refreshing properly.
- 04-26-2015, 11:47 AM #4
- 04-26-2015, 11:54 AM #5
- 04-26-2015, 11:56 AM #6
- 04-26-2015, 01:00 PM #7
- 05-20-2016, 03:20 PM #8
- By rijc99 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 15Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:51 PM
- By ajl in forum Apple WatchReplies: 27Last Post: 04-29-2015, 08:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:30 PM
- By cody in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 07:15 PM