Screen protector

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried putting a screen protector on their watch? I was just wondering if it would some how affect force to touch,

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Just got the Zagg HD screen protector at my local best buy and they installed it. Probably wouldn't have if I got the sapphire version, but with the sport it was worth it. Can't even tell it's there. Worth the money for sure.

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
You can still go to the store and add it if you want. I had the same idea on preorder day but went in today and it was a piece of cake. Also, everyone was stoked to see one in the wild. Kinda fun.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I used to have Zagg Glass on my iPhone 6 Plus. I have to take it off when I got the LifeProof Nuud case. The Zagg Glass is still in good shape. I might just cut in down to try on my Apple Watch and see. :)

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I do, at some point. I've heard the Sport model's display isn't very durable.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
The sport watch face is Ion x gorilla glass. If you saw the test of it, it held up pretty well. Unless you have a job where you are around heavy duty sandpaper, then I think you are pretty safe. Otherwise if you are near sandpaper all day, then you shouldn't buy this device.

rijc99

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
Got the Zagg's. I've scratched sapphire watch lens before so I'm not taking chances.

My German Shepard decided to bum rush me and my watch did a long scrape against a wall.

image.jpg

It came out pretty good. Everyone I showed it to couldn't tell I had it on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro