Do The Watch & The Watch Sport Come In Different Boxes?
I saw in another thread that some people were receiving long, rectangular boxes, but mine is a square and it comes with a nicer kind of "showy" box inside of the normal box. I don't know if the other people's were Sports because there were only pictures of the boxes so I was just curious. This is what mine looks like for the stainless steel 42mm Milanese. It looks quite nice.
- 04-24-2015, 11:59 PM #2
- 04-25-2015, 12:06 AM #3
- 04-25-2015, 12:50 PM #5
- 04-25-2015, 01:10 PM #6
- 04-26-2015, 04:19 AM #7
Re: Do The Watch & The Watch Sport Come In Different Boxes?
Likely because the link bands cannot be laid flat in a box like the sport bands, so to keep the packaging consistent across the Watch line they have used the square packaging with the band around the form. No idea why the sport was packaged differently though- cost?
- 04-26-2015, 09:39 PM #8
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 46Last Post: 05-04-2015, 11:11 PM
- By dweb#AC in forum Apple WatchReplies: 18Last Post: 04-27-2015, 07:45 AM
- By fergboy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2015, 07:54 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 04-26-2015, 07:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 12:56 PM