UPS or Fedex for shipping?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine came via UPS, but I would prefer FedEx. I've never been a fan of UPS (United Pony Service).

Yeah I'm not a fan of UPS, but I worked at fedex for a short period of time, and after working there, not sure how any package makes it to its destination without being damaged the way things are handled there. But I am sure that is how it is at most places.

blueyz628

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Mine came UPS... My driver didn't have me sign for it though but that could be that fact that when he knocked on my door, my dogs started barking and they sound like they are big dogs (I have 2 Welsh Corgis, which weigh 35 and 40 lbs!). When I opened the door and the barking was louder, he yelled "oh $#!+" and got quite embarrassed when he saw their size. He couldn't get away from my door fast enough!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine came UPS... My driver didn't have me sign for it though but that could be that fact that when he knocked on my door, my dogs started barking and they sound like they are big dogs (I have 2 Welsh Corgis, which weigh 35 and 40 lbs!). When I opened the door and the barking was louder, he yelled "oh $#!+" and got quite embarrassed when he saw their size. He couldn't get away from my door fast enough!

Poor UPS man lol

blueyz628

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
It was funny! If I start seeing my packages thrown in the middle of my lawn from now on, I'll know which driver delivered them... LOL!

UKFan643

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been following this and other forums since they started shipping and not a single person has reported getting theirs from FedEx. Looks like Apple is only using UPS this time. Which is strange because I've always gotten everything Apple from FedEx before.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro