• 38mm

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • 42mm

Votes: 60 81.1%

• Total voters

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Ordered the 42mm "blind" (basically assumed I would want the bigger one) and it is actually smaller in person than I thought it would be. Made the right choice (for me) for sure

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Use to wearing diver watches for years, knew from the get go 42mm was my choice 🏾

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have tiny wrists but got the 42. I've always liked big, sporty watches. :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1431071330.343612.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1431071353.190231.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1431071371.242743.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1431071392.895795.jpg

Glad the sport watch came with the smaller band as well! I use it on the smallest hole and it stays put.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Definitely because it's new. The use is much more heavy than the average use.

I can definitely say you're right, after nearly three weeks with it. Now, I'm anywhere from 20-40% at the end of a normal day, when I'm not sitting there fiddling with it - it's set up the way I want, and now I'm able to let it do its job with minimal interference.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If your a dude, stay away from the 38. It will look like a woman's watch on you. Just saying. I have skinny wrists it it still looked bad on me. Glad I ordered a 42 and I'm loving it.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If your a dude, stay away from the 38. It will look like a woman's watch on you. Just saying. I have skinny wrists it it still looked bad on me. Glad I ordered a 42 and I'm loving it.

I also have skinny wrists....but with the sport band I can't find a perfect fit. Using it on the fourth from tightest it hurts my wrist, and on the fifth from the tightest, it slides around and disconnects. How's thrift for you, and what setting do you use?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I agree that the 42mm Watch is the perfect size for a guy. Mine fits perfectly on my wrist.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I also have skinny wrists....but with the sport band I can't find a perfect fit. Using it on the fourth from tightest it hurts my wrist, and on the fifth from the tightest, it slides around and disconnects. How's thrift for you, and what setting do you use?

I'm using the small/medium band. I go backhand forth between the last 2 or 3 slots on the band. When I'm more active, I need to go to 2nd to last hole.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
FWIW, I ordered both sizes in the Sport, and while I've been using the 38 since the 24th while I'm waiting for the 42, I'm really not thinking it's too small for me. I do have smallish wrists anyway, but after a couple of weeks I really like the size, and everyone who sees it is surprised it seems like the right size and not too small. Of course, my daughters call it the girl size, but that's just because they both want it :)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, I ordered both sizes in the Sport, and while I've been using the 38 since the 24th while I'm waiting for the 42, I'm really not thinking it's too small for me. I do have smallish wrists anyway, but after a couple of weeks I really like the size, and everyone who sees it is surprised it seems like the right size and not too small. Of course, my daughters call it the girl size, but that's just because they both want it :)

Smart daughters! They're gonna shame you into forking it over to them. :rotfl:

akidd411

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a small wrist but I ordered the 42. Still haven't seen it in person yet so I hope I made the right decision! According to my order status I should get my space grey sport sometime in June 😁. I ordered really late for some reason ugh

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I got the 42 but I hate that it's more prone to bang against things maybe just because I'm a very animated person who uses my arms and hands to put a lot of emphasis on what I'm saying but I used my wife's 38 for two days no worries it was a space gray so it didn't look to bad but I never hit it against anything but won't lie I love the bigger so I went back to my 42 and got a carbon fiber wrap and screen protector I couldn't stand to use a bulky case on top of my watchiMoreAppImg_20150527_030632.jpg

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I do not have a preference between the two sizes, but I did purchase a 38mm watch. My reasoning is that I have a smaller wrist and the 42mm would have felt out of proportion with my wrist and arm. The 38mm is perfect for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk