Show off your Apple Watch!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
OH NICE !! I love the new Nike bands...I just wish they made them in pink/purple I'd totally get one. Hmmm...maybe I'll have to check eBay for a cheapie to see if they have that color combo

I tried a third party Nike+ replica band and hated it. There is something about Apple quality, that once you see or have something Apple the replicas just don't cut it.

The one I got was highly rated. The issues I had were: The lugs fit but not perfect. The material was silicon and picked up lint and got caught on things (sticky) and it got dirty really easily.

Both of my white florolastomer bands are still as clean and bright as the day I got them.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I tried a third party Nike+ replica band and hated it. There is something about Apple quality, that once you see or have something Apple the replicas just don't cut it.

The one I got was highly rated. The issues I had were: The lugs fit but not perfect. The material was silicon and picked up lint and got caught on things (sticky) and it got dirty really easily.

Both of my white florolastomer bands are still as clean and bright as the day I got them.

Thanks for the input. I understand what you're saying. I don't change bands too often tho, I have 2 apple bands and 4 eBay'd ones that I feel are great quality. They don't have any of the faults you experienced with yours. I'll give it a shot. Worse case scenario I'm out $5 or $10 at most.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
ThePinkChameleon said:
Hmmm...maybe I'll have to check eBay for a cheapie to see if they have that color combo

As you know, quality among third party vendors varies. I'm happy with my Black/Volt though it's not an Apple band. It's:

a) slightly thinner
b) is silicone and not fluoroelastomer

But the ROI is well worth it.

I'll still get a couple of the Sport and Woven bands though, instead of the third-party knockoffs.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
1ad40dda6a7e4c467be41630bc74380f.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox