6f8ec432c462646165dfb5e6d5c8d54e.jpg

3bfdfeea69f36506c06b7995b8776ae7.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

View attachment 110997
went back to my antique white sport band...absolutely love the sport bands more than the milanese band !

I do like the look of the Milanese Loop Band, however I'm glad I went with the Leather Loop instead. I've heard the Malinese Loop has slippage and I'm not getting any slippage with my Leather Loop. I'm not ruling out the Malinese Loop just yet though.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I do like the look of the Milanese Loop Band, however I'm glad I went with the Leather Loop instead. I've heard the Malinese Loop has slippage and I'm not getting any slippage with my Leather Loop. I'm not ruling out the Malinese Loop just yet though.

I may try a leather band at some point. The Milanese band looks real pretty matching the rosegold, but I'm just not that crazy about it....I'm thinking about returning it. The one I have from eBay didn't experience much slippage at all, the band stayed tight enough to my wrist without causing the watch to "disconnect" and have to put in the passcode.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I may try a leather band at some point. The Milanese band looks real pretty matching the rosegold, but I'm just not that crazy about it....I'm thinking about returning it. The one I have from eBay didn't experience much slippage at all, the band stayed tight enough to my wrist without causing the watch to "disconnect" and have to put in the passcode.

Not sure about after-market Milanese Loops but the original one's magnet is very strong.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
4823244bcb114f0adebf9a2a6c89af11.jpg

I'd like to see a Watch face almost exactly like that, the Apple logo in the middle, and those exact same indices to mark time, somehow.

First, I'd like that outer ring to mark seconds. It would sweep around until complete, then start over.
Maybe two bold indices in that ring to denote the hour and minute, in different colors of course. No hands whatsoever. Sure it's not the quickest way to tell time, but there're a lot of geeky watch faces. I want tr?s Geek-chic.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods