Show off your Apple Watch!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm such an apple watch accessories junkie :redface: I have 16 bands and 16 cases already and just ordered 4 of these!! One each: grey, silver, gold, and rose gold. None of my current cases have the screen protector, so I'm looking forward to that feature.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
1433040655849495a7a17e8c3ca292f1.jpg

Picked up the Milanese loop to go with my Black SS.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
So jealous of all these Apple Watches! ⌚️ I have wanted one forever, just can't fit in in the budget. I love looking at the pics though.

My budget wasn't big either the last few months, but I decided to go second hand. Bought mine for $225, used by a young lady who owned it for 4 months and didn't use it a lot.
I'm so glad I bought it.
I feel like Michael Knight from K.I.T.T

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
My budget wasn't big either the last few months, but I decided to go second hand. Bought mine for $225, used by a young lady who owned it for 4 months and didn't use it a lot.
I'm so glad I bought it.
I feel like Michael Knight from K.I.T.T

Ohhh, wish I had a K.I.T.T! Heck, I'd even take K.A.R.R!

I wonder where the best place to buy one 2nd hand would be that is trustworthy? I do hope to eventually get one though. Ty!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

Ohhh, wish I had a K.I.T.T! Heck, I'd even take K.A.R.R!

I wonder where the best place to buy one 2nd hand would be that is trustworthy? I do hope to eventually get one though. Ty!

Trustworthy is indeed one of the biggest issues of online buying.
That's why I chose to search for an Watch in my city.
After agreeing on the price she gave me her address and we exchanged the money and the watch. I told her I wanted to set it up right away and she agreed to wait with me at the door.
As I was setting up it asked for her password, because she didn't perform a full reset beforehand. She put in her password and I set it up as new while she was waiting.
Only after successfully doing this I left the place.
I recommend you to do this as well to avoid any unpleasant surprises .

Last edited:

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Trustworthy is indeed one of the biggest issues of online buying.
That's why I chose to search for an Watch in my city.
After agreeing on the price she gave me her address and we exchanged the money and the watch. I told her I wanted to set it up right away and she agreed to wait with me at the door.
As I was setting up it asked for her password, because she didn't perform a full reset beforehand. She put in her password and I set it up as new while she was waiting.
Only after successfully doing this I left the place.
I recommend you to this as well to avoid any unpleasant surprises .

Thanks so much!

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Do you both have a Stainless Steel version, or?

I bought a box of faceplates for my watch and love the ability to change out the colors with what I am wearing but that case is beautiful //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160723/f05fcb7bf999eda13671016ac2686e74.png

Right. I wanted it because I wear my watch 24/7 unless it's charging, and if I'm doing cleaning or wash I don't want it to get banged up if I bump my wrist off of a cabinet or tiled edge etc. here's a couple of more detailed pics of the case. I'll post the eBay link for you as well.

View attachment 109571
View attachment 109572

Here's the ebay link
Apple Watch 38 42mm Full Coverage Protection Case with Built in Screen Protector | eBay

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal