Show off your Apple Watch!

by1333

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Fortunately it's only the screen protector. Imagine if the original screen got scuffed up! :(

Yea. Now I need to be careful and get a new screen. I was so mad when I realized an edge had opened on the corner... O well. I like to step and calorie count all day.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yea. Now I need to be careful and get a new screen. I was so mad when I realized an edge had opened on the corner... O well. I like to step and calorie count all day.

I wear mine 24x7. Including while playing paintball :)

:)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

Whcih app?

WatchGIF

Apologies! ;) I meant to quote RolandOnTheRopes' post below but accidentally only replied to the topic, lol.

Anyway, I purchased the WatchGIF app specifically for the BB8 watch face when it came out in December but it stopped working (error messages like "please choose animation from phone" or "connection lost" or some other error) after a few weeks which is unfortunate because it was really cool!

Here's a clip of my watch back in December:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wow8m6ddl0h5i3q/BB8.mov?dl=0

Screenshot: ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1466277048.814890.jpg

RolandOnTheRopes said he was the developer in another thread? Developer never responded to my email inquiries so I was hoping someone here on iMore had the app and possibly knew how to fix this.

Thanks!

Check out this awesome BB8 fully custom Apple Watch face... this ain't just no wallpaper!
[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=ALi2QELY0y4[/url]

WatchGIF for iOS and Apple Watch allows you to create totally custom Apple Watch faces. Download it today!

This BB8 watch face is currently in the Popular section of WatchGIF.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods