Show off your Apple Watch!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I hear ya. I'm just realizing how much money I spend on cases for my phone since I switched to Android

Right? I know it's an addiction! I wasn't feeling well yesterday but made the decision to swing by  on my way home from work. Really went in for a white case (and a charcoal since I needed to purchase a gift for a friend of mine) and walked out with extras ordered the lilac through  store online because I really liked the color in store but they didn't have the sport band. So I'll get those next week. Pretty sure I have enough shiny new objects to last me till the lilac comes in but wow the pink sure was nice in person. It's a revamped shade of pink since they first launched it and I fell in love (and pink is my favorite color!)

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Kind of basic. Can't wait till I get my red band.
9285c64ff3a91c24529c85931fe80820.jpg

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got this this weekend for my 50th!

Space Black all around. Love it! (note,that's my white block covering the name in the calendar entry)

I am def going to get a sportband for working out (likely red or black). May also get classic leather with a gift card I have but that price point is still quite high.....

Anyone have the Pad&Quill leather band(s)?

Anyways...love, love, love everything about this!

IMG_8293.JPG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got this this weekend for my 50th!

Space Black all around. Love it! (note,that's my white block covering the name in the calendar entry)

I am def going to get a sportband for working out (likely red or black). May also get classic leather with a gift card I have but that price point is still quite high.....

Anyone have the Pad&Quill leather band(s)?

Anyways...love, love, love everything about this!

View attachment 106420

Happy belated birthday to you, and welcome to the 50's club...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen