kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
6b929b0bed377764fcc29cbae41d796d.jpg

My watch just taking a break.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I was JUST thinking about you and how you were doing with your watch. Now I know! ;)

I even bought the lilac silicone for my phone but haven't decided if I am just gonna use my white band or get the coordinating lilac band lol I spent $200 at the  store last night

Rocking the woven? Hey does that one ever break in? When I tried it it didn't "give" very much and was uncomfortable. How is it working for you?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Just have a question about the new cases.......are they really good protection?? I'm so deathly afraid of my new iPhone 6s Plus getting damaged, I can't bring myself to get the "cute" cases. I have an Otterbox Defender and it's functional but kinda ugly. :(

They are minimal protection. No where near what the defender would do. Prevents scratches and they occasional light fall. If your phone takes a beating I would stick with what you have.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1462745081.053817.jpg

My Watch Sport (no screen protector or protective case) with my iPad Pro and Apple Smart Keyboard in the background, perusing the forums via the iMore Forums app...:)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

6e6d72bbf635a07211a7ff6660c10d01.jpg

Space black all around. Took this shot back in March right after I got the Milanese loop band in the mail.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I even bought the lilac silicone for my phone but haven't decided if I am just gonna use my white band or get the coordinating lilac band lol I spent $200 at the  store last night

Rocking the woven? Hey does that one ever break in? When I tried it it didn't "give" very much and was uncomfortable. How is it working for you?

I used the woven a good bit last week. They feel fine to me but I think overall the sport bands are more comfortable, but woven is not uncomfortable. For me it also fits better. I do think the woven looks better with certain things I wear so I like that. Will probably pick up two more colors.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just have a question about the new cases.......are they really good protection?? I'm so deathly afraid of my new iPhone 6s Plus getting damaged, I can't bring myself to get the "cute" cases. I have an Otterbox Defender and it's functional but kinda ugly. :(

My phone has dropped 3-4 times in either the Apple leather or silicone and survived. Not quite an otterbox but it's better than nothing. Looks a lot better than an otterbox too particularly the defender! You could always try a smaller version of the otterbox (commuter maybe?) or one of the tech21 cases that will be thinner but still provide ultimate protection. Just when you try one of the Apple cases you'll wonder why you didn't sooner!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro