Show off your Apple Watch!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
b4fd1f39c96e1239a1dc0962d5282e91.jpg

Space black watch with my space black Milanese band that I received in the mail today from Apple. Man I love this!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160325/b4fd1f39c96e1239a1dc0962d5282e91.jpg

Space black watch with my space black Milanese band that I received in the mail today from Apple. Man I love this!

I love mine also, it feels so great on the arm.

How are you guys liking the quality? There's a thread over on MacRumors Watch forum someone saying the space black Milanese feels like crap and seems cheaper than the regular SS Milanese. I want to get this for my SBSS.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
How are you guys liking the quality? There's a thread over on MacRumors Watch forum someone saying the space black Milanese feels like crap and seems cheaper than the regular SS Milanese. I want to get this for my SBSS.

I completely disagree with the person from Macrumors. My wife has the silver Milanese. I see no difference in quality. This band is worth every penny.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I completely disagree with the person from Macrumors. My wife has the silver Milanese. I see no difference in quality. This band is worth every penny.

Awesome, good to hear! Will have to save up some for it first before I can buy

Yeah I'm not a fan of knock offs. I've tried them and don't use any. I make good money so I can afford the real deal.

Yeah same here after buying a Hoco knock off link bracelet and the spring breaking in the lug after only two months will never buy a third party band again. Oh I'll take one for my bday by the way

Looks sexy!