Show off your Apple Watch!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

Well I have to admit I don't drink a lot of water, but more coffee and tea. So was hoping how this app works exactly. So let's say your 24oz bottle, you start from 0oz at the beginning of the day and then you drink 5oz on your first drink, so the app will register that 5oz automatically?

You have to track your water manually. It doesn't update automatically.
4a6e82a9a089723fef1eea72c766502c.jpg

b2dada054528e694e8ecc553519c8e08.jpg

9bb4bdf7c3d1162616f7dc7e5c3cbe4f.jpg

Feel free to PM me of you have any more questions. This isn't an app thread so I don't want to hijack it anymore than we already have.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Did anyone ever have issue of scuffs next where u put band in ? Like they slot got this cheap knock off band on eBay and all I know is scuffs were not there before. Was one of those milnease knock offs. I regret it so much everything I own was in pristine perfect shape. Had this less then month :(

I have heard of this before with 3rd party bands and a good reason why the 4-5 bands I own are all Apple brand.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I have heard of this before with 3rd party bands and a good reason why the 4-5 bands I own are all Apple brand.

Well I think was cus I didn't have it exactly in spot needed be in when sliding band on like I'm not saying I was off insane amount but just a tiny lil bit like so little cant see it hit the watch well sliding it on hope that makes sense it sounds stupid but like hope you get what I mean lol

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Well sometimes some people don't have that kinda money spare it was mistake no I realize yes and well it didn't ruin it ya it's a bummer and I wish I didn't now

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Well sometimes some people don't have that kinda money spare it was mistake no I realize yes and well it didn't ruin it ya it's a bummer and I wish I didn't now

Everyone makes mistakes and this is also not your fault, we just learn from it and not to do them again.

But still meanwhile, just enjoy your watch.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I think I like the fog. May have to be my next purchase. My cast comes off in a week and a half- miss my watch

I'm really happy I got it. I planned on picking up an antique white but then I saw the fog band on the Apple Store employee's wrist and changed my mind.

jskumro

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
I've been a long-time reader of this site for a while but haven't posted. I had my eye on the Apple Watch since it was released, but couldn't justify spending the extra money for a nicer finish. When the Gold Apple Watch Sport was released, I bought it right away and have loved it ever since. I get a ton of compliments on it, especially with this black milanese loop-style band from Amazon.

IMG_0006.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh