Show off your Apple Watch!

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Here mine. Originally it came with a black sport band and the Milanese Loop is an Anniversary/Christmas present from the wife.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Show off your  Watch!

Any of you guys heard of this company? Seems like a nice band. Just worried bout 3rd party bands.

https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/band-strap/elemetal-collection

Sorry. Just realized you have to be a member to see. Here's a screenshot. The brand is Elemental.
a392ad4de759860d409ed0e9d6adb7ba.jpg

Last edited:

Shan S.

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
My recent purchase.. A 42 mm SS on the Space Black stainless steel link bracelet... It gives it a cool Black - Silver -Shiny Black look. It originally came with the white sports band

b540a5b5253969672a740760661d7e61.jpg

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
So how does WaterMinder actually work? You mean just drinking water will cause the amount to update itself or have to manually enter each intake of water?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
So how does WaterMinder actually work? You mean just drinking water will cause the amount to update itself or have to manually enter each intake of water?

You have to manually enter it but the app makes it as easy as possible. For instance, you can set custom water container sizes. I have a 24oz water bottle and have it set up so that I just have to launch the app of my phone and tap the 24oz button. I can also tap the watch complication to launch the app on my watch and track my water intake there.
I am a true believer that being hydrated is important to good mental and physical health. That being said, the vast majority of us don't take in nearly enough of it. WaterMinder makes the user cognizant of the amount of water he/she is drinking.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone ever have issue of scuffs next where u put band in ? Like they slot got this cheap knock off band on eBay and all I know is scuffs were not there before. Was one of those milnease knock offs. I regret it so much everything I own was in pristine perfect shape. Had this less then month :(

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone ever have issue of scuffs next where u put band in ? Like they slot got this cheap knock off band on eBay and all I know is scuffs were not there before. Was one of those milnease knock offs. I regret it so much everything I own was in pristine perfect shape. Had this less then month :(

I haven't noticed any scuffs but my knockoff Milanese loop is really snug and it makes me a little nervous. I've been just trying to be really careful. Luckily I'm not a fan of the Milanese loop so I haven't been using it much.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
You have to manually enter it but the app makes it as easy as possible. For instance, you can set custom water container sizes. I have a 24oz water bottle and have it set up so that I just have to launch the app of my phone and tap the 24oz button. I can also tap the watch complication to launch the app on my watch and track my water intake there.
I am a true believer that being hydrated is important to good mental and physical health. That being said, the vast majority of us don't take in nearly enough of it. WaterMinder makes the user cognizant of the amount of water he/she is drinking.

Well I have to admit I don't drink a lot of water, but more coffee and tea. So was hoping how this app works exactly. So let's say your 24oz bottle, you start from 0oz at the beginning of the day and then you drink 5oz on your first drink, so the app will register that 5oz automatically?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner