Show off your Apple Watch!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I guess maybe this should be its own thread, but what's everybody's favorite face? I'm liking Modular. The round faces are nice, but look kinda strange with the square screen imp.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I guess maybe this should be its own thread, but what's everybody's favorite face? I'm liking Modular. The round faces are nice, but look kinda strange with the square screen imp.

Modular is my go to face. but I do use utility here and there depending on what I'm doing.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
ok so for those who have apple watch logo monogram i did it way i found for instructions yet it doesnt appear. i also downloaded and paid for the monogram app that was mentioned previous posts...... and for life of me i cant get anything to change on my watch. its probably me being a air head but can anyone help me out ?

sku_b

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the  logo as a text replacement in my phone, under General>Keyboard>Text Replacement on the iPhone's settings. From there, I just type it into the monogram portion. Copy & paste the logo I left to set up the text replacement yourself.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the  logo as a text replacement in my phone, under General>Keyboard>Text Replacement on the iPhone's settings. From there, I just type it into the monogram portion. Copy & paste the logo I left to set up the text replacement yourself.

I meant the monogram plus app I can't get them show up on the watch

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Wanted chrome Melanise, but seeing in person was too much bling. So I went with space gray and purchased a space gray Melanise loop.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450564652.490865.jpg

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
You need to go into the watch app (press the Digital Crown) and refresh complications.

ok well i didnt want to ask feel like im going sound like a moron but i go into watch ap thats on phone correct ? i dont see anything about refreshing complications. sorry im pretty new to this.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
ok well i didnt want to ask feel like im going sound like a moron but i go into watch ap thats on phone correct ? i dont see anything about refreshing complications. sorry im pretty new to this.

Nope! The app on the watch. It needs to be installed to the watch too from the Watch app on the phone. Then once inside Monogram+ on the watch you can refresh.

andyh.67

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site

Hope this will help

Go to monogram+ app on watch
e8eb01e8905c6a4cea7f65f21073f3cc.jpg

Once inside app
57ff93002c07ddda9deb1b5d174b4db6.jpg

Force touch the screen
894000a826451c377a3b9347acd2a484.jpg

All will be refreshed
Also make sure you use IMG in the complications