Show off your Apple Watch!

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Very nice! Enjoy your new watch :)

I love the Mickey but it don't have lots of options to add like this in the pic, if it did I'd be using him!!
63430933a54c5d15f2e49083dcd7d212.jpg

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
totally forgot snap photo of my new watch with setup i have its in other room on charger. just kinda having second thoughts about keeping it or not. ive heard horror stories about how insanely delicate the sport is over the others :-/ debating about taking it back or not.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
totally forgot snap photo of my new watch with setup i have its in other room on charger. just kinda having second thoughts about keeping it or not. ive heard horror stories about how insanely delicate the sport is over the others :-/ debating about taking it back or not.

I have the sport since launch. I do have a zagg protector on it but that's it. Not a scratch.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I'm new here. Any idea why my pics keep posting upside down? :D

Are they straight from your phone?

If you take the picture with the volume buttons up (vs power) it should be correct.

TIP: To remember, use the volume buttons to take the photo, rather than the button on the screen. Either will take the photo, much like a "real camera" would have the shutter button on top.

249aa4aafc6bd73baf67adff8bb0a88b.jpg

bchiong

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Apple watch sport is delicate? i totally disagree! i've got mine beaten up because it's all secure by an Ozaki rubber and aluminum case. I also tried washing the entire watch with liquid hand soap and submerged it on water to rinse all the soap.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple watch sport is delicate? i totally disagree! i've got mine beaten up because it's all secure by an Ozaki rubber and aluminum case. I also tried washing the entire watch with liquid hand soap and submerged it on water to rinse all the soap.

I guess if you've got it covered in a rubber case it would be hard to know if it's delicate or not :)

I don't see Apple releasing a delicate item, though being aluminum and glass it's not going to handle being super rough with it... but delicate is a bit extreme.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen