Show off your Apple Watch!

T1ck_T0ck

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

I've still got a couple weeks before mine gets here. :-(

Edit.

Scratch that, apparently it will be here in a few days. Pics will be inbound soon after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I like! i mean its soft, easy to put on. I mean you see more of the clear then the dark, but its kewl with me. As long as my watch is now protected some. I noticed i bumped my hand on desk one day and i didnt like it lol so went for a case asap

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I like! i mean its soft, easy to put on. I mean you see more of the clear then the dark, but its kewl with me. As long as my watch is now protected some. I noticed i bumped my hand on desk one day and i didnt like it lol so went for a case asap

Did you get apple care for the watch? As soon as I realized I would have this out on my wrist I got apple care plus. 50 dollars is not that bad for it to be protected.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I did Dennis. I thought against it, but hey u can never be too careful... or un careful. Plus i already apple cared the iphone, so why not.

Exactly lol I was contemplating it like do I want to spend 50 dollars for 2 years of apple care in a watch? And then I thought "2 years on a watch" yup those extra 50 I spent will save me from spending over 200 when I have to replace the screen when it cracks because I didn't wanna she'll out 50 bucks lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro