Show off your Apple Watch!

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm really considering the lightest version of the leather loop to go with my Space Gray. I'm just waiting to be able to try it at a store. In some photos it looks like a light gray but in others it looks more like a tanish color. It looks like an interesting combo on MixYourWatch.com.

If I don't like it, I will most likely get a buckle so I can use the aftermarket bands.

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm really considering the lightest version of the leather loop to go with my Space Gray. I'm just waiting to be able to try it at a store. In some photos it looks like a light gray but in others it looks more like a tanish color. It looks like an interesting combo on MixYourWatch.com.

If I don't like it, I will most likely get a buckle so I can use the aftermarket bands.

Yes, definitely try before you buy. I've played around endlessly at mixyourwatch.com, and I really find that space grey goes with black and nothing else. Of course that's just opinion, and others may (literally) see things differently.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Blacks, Grays and some Tans are neutrals. They "should" be able to go with just about any color. I had a car with a light tan interior and blacked out trim. I loved the look. This combination kind of reminds me of that:

Grey Tan.jpg

But again, colors on computer monitors are usually "very off" from real life. Working in an architectural office I have many years of experience with this. I guess my biggest concern is the gray. It looks a little washed washed out in the photo.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Steven..how do you like the leather loop with the Space gray?
Im trying to do the same combination but cant get myself buying this $199CAN bands without waiting for 3rd party bands first

I really like the leather loop. It is so much more comfortable than the sports band. It blends well with the space gray color. I highly recommend it!!!

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today and put the Spigen Flex Screen Protector and The Silver Thin Fit case on it:

IMG_2383.JPG Spegen.jpg IMG_2382.JPG

I did a horrible job putting on the screen protector. The instructions say to put the protector on the screen and then you can push it into place. This didn't happen. It was way too sticky. I had to lift it and re-align it about 5 times. Then I had to pull it back 3 or 4 times to get rid of some large bubbles. There are still a few smaller bubbles that I hope will dissipate over time. If not, the package came with 2 protectors. I'll probably keep this one on for a little while and then try to install the other one using the tools I got from ZAGG.

I do like the Thin Fit Case. Very easy to install. I got a black one and a silver one. I kind of like the contrast the silver case creates with the black watch face and the black band. I've had it on my wrist for the last 5 1/2 hours and my battery is only down to 87%. I can deal with that kind of usage. :yes:

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I took my slim fit case off. I found the edges of the screen were harder to tap.

Let's see how today goes and if I bump the watch or not.

Nicholas Redmond

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Ok My house is also 'ized.
So 1x iPhone 5c, 1x iPhone 6, 1x  Watch sport, 1x iPad mini 2, 1x iPad 4th gen, 1x iPad air, 1x iPad air 2, MacBook air 2014 (i5, 4gb RAM), iMac late 2012 (i5, 8gb RAM) and 2x 3rd gen  TV's and a Airport Extreme to tape it all together. Except My Dad has a Moto E.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok My house is also 'ized.
So 1x iPhone 5c, 1x iPhone 6, 1x  Watch sport, 1x iPad mini 2, 1x iPad 4th gen, 1x iPad air, 1x iPad air 2, MacBook air 2014 (i5, 4gb RAM), iMac late 2012 (i5, 8gb RAM) and 2x 3rd gen  TV's and a Airport Extreme to tape it all together. Except My Dad has a Moto E.

Tell your dad to get on board!!!

Sent from my  iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
So far so good. Have not really messed with it all that much. More afraid of breaking it to be truly honest. In my line of work. Might have to case this thing

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2