Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 73747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2009
Like Tree2738Likes

Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

Today is PINK DAY ...

That's pretty cool!!
    Spencerdl likes this.

Spencerdl likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    14,565 Global Posts

iMore Pro

There is a Black Milanese band in my future. Magic 8-Ball says so! Eventually a Black Stainless Steel, too!
    ladyc0524 and Spencerdl like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,999 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Guy View Post
    There is a Black Milanese band in my future. Magic 8-Ball says so! Eventually a Black Stainless Steel, too!
    Let me help you along with that purchase...
    This is the seller I just got my rosegold pink Milanese band from. I love it and the quality seems very good🏽

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...2F181995437980
    iMore Intermediate

Hi guys, recently I was talking about my AW's rear sensor panel being loose and thus unable to detect wrist, heart rate, etc. I brought down to a local Apple premium service provider to have it sent in and even called/e-mailed Apple about this issue saying it's a known problem.

A day after I sent in, got a call from Apple telling me that the technical people have assessed my watch and clarified that it's a functional failure and not a known issue too, hence rejected replacement and considered an out-of-warranty replacement with the price quoted by the service centre. Disappointed, I decided not to have it replaced.

Yesterday I got an SMS telling me to go down collect back my AW and to my surprise, they replaced my AW instead!! I was told it was replaced by some Apple Quality program or something like that and I'm really back in business now!

So yeah, just to show my new AW.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Hi guys, recently I was talking about my AW's rear sensor panel being loose and thus unable to detect wrist, heart rate, etc. I brought down to a local Apple premium service provider to have it sent in and even called/e-mailed Apple about this issue saying it's a known problem.

A day after I sent in, got a call from Apple telling me that the technical people have assessed my watch and clarified that it's a functional failure and not a known issue too, hence rejected replacement and considered an out-of-warranty replacement with the price quoted by the service centre. Disappointed, I decided not to have it replaced.

Yesterday I got an SMS telling me to go down collect back my AW and to my surprise, they replaced my AW instead!! I was told it was replaced by some Apple Quality program or something like that and I'm really back in business now!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps7iq2ejat.jpg
    That's good news, they did the right thing! It's definitely a known issue -- I've seen too many of them for it to NOT be. Not saying it happens to them all (I'm going on 10 months with mine and no issues so far) but it does happen.
    Snoweagle likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,999 Global Posts

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps7iq2ejat.jpg
    That's awesome !!glad to hear it all ended well for you. Enjoy your "new" watch
    Snoweagle likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    That's good news, they did the right thing! It's definitely a known issue -- I've seen too many of them for it to NOT be. Not saying it happens to them all (I'm going on 10 months with mine and no issues so far) but it does happen.
    Yes and I'm honestly taken aback at them actually replacing my AW, when I was preparing to take back my broken one. I was given 90 days warranty so hopefully all ends well.
    robertk328 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    That's awesome !!glad to hear it all ended well for you. Enjoy your "new" watch
    Yes I'm setting up as new, updating back to 2.2.2 and then will re-install all my necessary apps one by one. Will take some time though.

Yes I'm setting up as new, updating back to 2.2.2 and then will re-install all my necessary apps one by one. Will take some time though.
    It does take a bit. But watchOS 3 will be out soon, which will give your new watch new life!
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    It does take a bit. But watchOS 3 will be out soon, which will give your new watch new life!
    Yes and I'm eagerly awaiting for it! Next week (Sep 7) will be the Apple event so I presume should be just after that event, all the new OS will be out.

And on to Watch OS 4.0 Beta lol
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by John Yester View Post
    Think not anytime soon as there'll be 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.1, etc.

Ya but nothing major, WWDC surely, which if you really think about it, it's not that far away lol

Bring it on.

iMore Pro

to my surprise, they replaced my AW instead!!
    That's GREAT news and I'm really happy for you. I was disappointed in the initial responses you got. There's no way that should have happened on a new or even newish Watch. Apple did the right thing as they should have.

I'm a little bummed at the 90 day warranty instead of 1 year but HEY. You got a new Watch!
    John Yester and Spencerdl like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Guy View Post
    That's GREAT news and I'm really happy for you. I was disappointed in the initial responses you got. There's no way that should have happened on a new or even newish Watch. Apple did the right thing as they should have.

I'm a little bummed at the 90 day warranty instead of 1 year but HEY. You got a new Watch!
    Yeah and despite my AW is 13 months old, they replaced it anyway, though even it might be a refurbished one. The next day after I collected it, the Apple Executive Liaison called me to apologise for the incorrect info given to me due to miscommunication between them and the service centre. I was told it was indeed covered by the Apple Quality Program.

Still, Apple's customer service is tops and I'm enjoying every bit of my new Apple Watch!

Show off your  Watch!-img_1472752871.856476.jpg

Whats the 3pm Check?

Default Show off your  Watch!

Whats the 3pm Check?
    Reminder in Fantastical it would look like a calendar if it was an appointment.

Default Show off your  Watch!

Last edited by Spencerdl; 09-01-2016 at 05:00 PM.
Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 73747576777879 ... LastLast