Show off your Apple Watch!

a2dmusic

May 8, 2015
Visit site
How does it work if it's not so tight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not loose even now. And so far, seems to work pretty well. I exercised this morning and used the fitness tracking; seemed to measure believable numbers, etc (though I didn't have anything to compare it to).

I do miss some notification taps (and I'm on the strongest setting), but the more I read about that issue, the more I think that's not because my watch is "too loose," merely that for a lot of people it takes time to get attuned to the way it taps and and become sensitive to it. Or so I hope. It's been on my wrist for a day at this point so it's only early days...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I think sometimes you just miss them. I have a pebble and you can hear the vib from across the room and I've missed them before.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Then you don't really know the meaning of the term.

Early adopter: a person who starts using a product or technology as soon as it becomes available.

I know the meaning of the term. I was an early adopter of the original Pong in the early 70s. Plus, the term is so wrongfully applied these days, it's generally used to try to insult people. For instance, if Chevy or Ford came out with a new model and you bought it, would be considered an early adopter? This is the point I'm trying to convey.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I think sometimes you just miss them. I have a pebble and you can hear the vib from across the room and I've missed them before.

I think you are correct. It's akin to a loud alarm. If you are completely exhausted, you can still sleep through it.

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
For instance, if Chevy or Ford came out with a new model and you bought it, would be considered an early adopter?
You might be if Chevy/Ford had a reputation for serious problems in the first year of a new model that get resolved in the second year. ;)

More seriously, we're without question all early adopters. Many people here ordered their watches sight-unseen in order to get it as quickly as possible post-release. If that's not being an early adopter, I don't know what else could possibly be.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
You might be if Chevy/Ford had a reputation for serious problems in the first year of a new model that get resolved in the second year. ;)

More seriously, we're without question all early adopters. Many people here ordered their watches sight-unseen in order to get it as quickly as possible post-release. If that's not being an early adopter, I don't know what else could possibly be.

Nicely put. Very nicely put

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Mine finally showed up yesterday too.

ZpPO8TY.jpg

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Show off your  Watch!

9b6c25345359001fa2846f221e6b0ba4.jpg
Although I know how to use it already, thought it'd be interesting to attend an Apple Watch Basics workshop at the store later today

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
All the 42MM SG BSB's look great! I can't wait to get mine ... next week?! Of course, that's just a guess when I'll get it finally but they look killer on folks and can't wait to post my own.

dharris382

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
IMG_8078.JPG

Apple totally under estimated the watch's battery life. I could almost go a day and a half without needing a charge. It is probably one of the more amazing features on the watch.

Attachments

• IMG_8076.JPG
    IMG_8076.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 119