Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 46474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2113
Like Tree3028Likes
  1. #1201  
    eyecrispy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,831 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,462 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by robbrick View Post
    What's a QALO?
    The ring. If you're active, it's a great silicone ring to wear that is tough and comfy.
  2. #1202  
    robbrick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    420 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    The ring. If you're active, it's a great silicone ring to wear that is tough and comfy.
    But is it a tech thing, or just a ring? What's the purpose?
  3. #1203  
    eyecrispy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,831 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,462 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by robbrick View Post
    But is it a tech thing, or just a ring? What's the purpose?
    It's better than a metal wedding band for working out. So I wear it in place of my wedding set except for formal occasions.
  4. #1204  
    robbrick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    420 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    It's better than a metal wedding band for working out. So I wear it in place of my wedding set except for formal occasions.
    Ok gotcha. Makes sense.
    eyecrispy likes this.
  5. #1205  
    Brooke5795's Avatar

    Posts
    1,696 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461091311.640575.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	711.8 KB 
ID:	105489

    Lavender sport band
  6. #1206  
    robertk328's Avatar

    Posts
    6,143 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,224 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461091311.640575.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	711.8 KB 
ID:	105489

    Lavender sport band
    I think posting a pic of the watch when it's disconnected on the phone is only slightly better than @DevilishBanker posting a pic of his watch with the red notification icon showing.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
  7. #1207  
    Brooke5795's Avatar

    Posts
    1,696 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    I think posting a pic of the watch when it's disconnected on the phone is only slightly better than @DevilishBanker posting a pic of his watch with the red notification icon showing.
    Ruh roh.. I did do that didn't I??
  8. #1208  
    Rob Phillips's Avatar

    Posts
    8,917 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,937 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Ruh roh.. I did do that didn't I??
    Don't let him bully you. He's obviously compensating for some sort of inadequacy.
  9. #1209  
    Brooke5795's Avatar

    Posts
    1,696 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Don't let him bully you. He's obviously compensating for some sort of inadequacy.
    well I'm def running on fumes today so I'm not really aware of my actions! Now I know how to drive him nuts though
    Rob Phillips likes this.
  10. #1210  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,455 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,989 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

  11. #1211  
    robertk328's Avatar

    Posts
    6,143 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,224 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Ruh roh.. I did do that didn't I??
    Well the lock icon was there but no red dot thankfully.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1461113013.688504.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	105491
  12. #1212  
    agarwal.apar's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    552 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,038 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    How about this? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461175919.580011.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	105521
  13. #1213  
    bamf-hacker's Avatar

    Posts
    5,572 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,708 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Ruh roh.. I did do that didn't I??
    Noob

    LOL
    Sherry_B likes this.
  14. #1214  
    Brooke5795's Avatar

    Posts
    1,696 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Noob

    LOL
    Doh
    Sherry_B and by1333 like this.
  15. #1215  
    agarwal.apar's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    552 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,038 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461256916.120265.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	485.3 KB 
ID:	105574
    melbsteve and Red_Phx82 like this.
  16. #1216  
    Brooke5795's Avatar

    Posts
    1,696 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461355873.582220.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	661.2 KB 
ID:	105645
  17. #1217  
    JML5150's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    164 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by agarwal.apar View Post
    How about this? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461175919.580011.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	105521
    What brand band is this?
  18. #1218  
    anon(153966)'s Avatar
    Distinguished

    Posts
    2,343 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,215 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    New SS, bought yesterday...

  19. #1219  
    robertk328's Avatar

    Posts
    6,143 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,224 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by ivantwilliams View Post
    Looks good! FWIW, that's the "SB" or space black. The "SS" is the silver one Helps to differentiate without a photo.

    Now you just need to buy a bunch of bands to accessorize! How are you liking it so far?
    anon(153966) likes this.
  20. #1220  
    anon(153966)'s Avatar
    Distinguished

    Posts
    2,343 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,215 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Enjoying it thus far! Already bought the Apple Magnetic dock and a red band. I'm broke now...

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Looks good! FWIW, that's the "SB" or space black. The "SS" is the silver one Helps to differentiate without a photo.

    Now you just need to buy a bunch of bands to accessorize! How are you liking it so far?
  21. #1221  
    robertk328's Avatar

    Posts
    6,143 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,224 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by ivantwilliams View Post
    Enjoying it thus far! Already bought the Apple Magnetic dock and a red band. I'm broke now...
    That's how it happens. lol
  22. #1222  
    Lily Stewart's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    nice ...nice...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1070_zpsfokfmazg.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	317.7 KB 
ID:	105880
    DianaAW likes this.
  23. #1223  
    Snoweagle's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Stewart View Post
    nice ...nice...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1070_zpsfokfmazg.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	317.7 KB 
ID:	105880
    That's not an AW, it's a Rolex Daytona.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  24. #1224  
    chrise1's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0421.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	2.11 MB 
ID:	105899
  25. #1225  
    mrs_johnson7's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1461871233.330662.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	675.6 KB 
ID:	105905Love my 42mm sports ️with my Pandra Bracelet
Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 46474849505152 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Apple watch screen shots!
    By miketko in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-06-2015, 05:44 PM
  2. wallpapers on apple watch?
    By Premium1 in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 07:31 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 05:59 PM
  4. Any issues with set up of apple watch?
    By Premium1 in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:22 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

";