Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2005
Like Tree2729Likes
  1. #1151  
    Jhager11's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    5 Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Show off your  Watch!-img_0404.jpg

    Apple Watch Sport 42mm w Stainless Steel Fossil Band
    robertk328 and Red_Phx82 like this.
  2. #1152  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by by1333 View Post
    Nice wallpapers
  3. #1153  
    pgrtag's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Show off your  Watch!-imoreappimg_20160408_094701.jpg
  4. #1154  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,618 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,546 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    What face settings did you use for this? Looks amazing!
    It's stock face. I made no change to the settings. It's just the way the camera snapped the pics. It really doesn't look those colors in real life.
  5. #1155  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Phx82 View Post
    Wish I could show mine but I can't post pics yet on here
    Welcome to iMore. Just a few more post and you are there!
    Red_Phx82 likes this.
  6. #1156  
    pgrtag's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by pgrtag View Post
    Has anyone tried this case? I'm seeing mixed reviews on line so I thought I'd see what you all think.

    http://www.amazon.com/LUNATIK-Polyca...mUvbUpU2727007
    Show off your  Watch!-imoreappimg_20160408_112042.jpg
  7. #1157  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,427 Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    It's stock face. I made no change to the settings. It's just the way the camera snapped the pics. It really doesn't look those colors in real life.
    Ah! I spent so much time trying to replicate that lol
  8. #1158  
    kazp3r17's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    585 Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    I like that band on your  watch
    Thanks it's my go to band
  9. #1159  
    kazp3r17's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    585 Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!


    Since we are showing teams
    Spencerdl and bajjer31 like this.
  10. #1160  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Show off your  Watch!-image1460157936.793008.jpg
    Spencerdl likes this.
  11. #1161  

    Default Show off your  Watch!

    Fire... AWESOME. I am coming up on my 365 days badge in the activity app. I got my watch on June 1st and have not missed an ring yet!

    You are going to love your Watch
    ladyc0524 and kazp3r17 like this.
  12. #1162  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Fire... AWESOME. I am coming up on my 365 days badge in the activity app. I got my watch on June 1st and have not missed an ring yet!

    You are going to love your Watch
    Thanks! I am so looking forward to ordering it tomorrow night. I really think it will fit in nice with my plans for its use
    Sherry_B likes this.
  13. #1163  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Well I'm going to do it. I have finally decided to get an watch. A friend of mine just got one and she has been in love with it. After hearing all the things it can do I have decided it's time. Pardon the pun! I am going to see them at the Apple Store tomorrow or Saturday. I will place my order online Saturday night and hopefully it will arrive by weeks end. I am looking at getting this one but that could change after I personally see them. I will be adding AppleCare and getting a stand that she got for herself. I am only going to get the one band, but will be getting the black leather Hermes band for it when it become available through Hermes directly. Cheaper for me to do it that way than buying it through Apple. I am excited and can hardly wait till it is in my hands. Lots to learn. My biggest reason is for when I am out riding my motorcycle and to track my activity at work & exercise . I can not do anything with my phone on my bike and am sure this will be a big help.

    Attachment 104937

    Attachment 104938
    I thought you already had one
  14. #1164  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    I thought you already had one
    Nope never had a use for one until now. I always depended on my Bulova or cheap Timex. But thrilled to be getting one.
  15. #1165  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Show off your  Watch!-image1460235776.598000.jpg
    ladyc0524 and dchandler like this.
  16. #1166  
    judgetom's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Nope never had a use for one until now. I always depended on my Bulova or cheap Timex. But thrilled to be getting one.
    Fire take care when using it at your weekend's job. My first one did not survive a CPR. Now I use a cheap pebble in my shifts.
  17. #1167  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by judgetom View Post
    Fire take care when using it at your weekend's job. My first one did not survive a CPR. Now I use a cheap pebble in my shifts.
    Thanks brother. Last CPR I did lasted for over an hour. No way could I wear it and do CPR at the same time. We are not allowed to wear them due to SOP's anyways. We can have our phone with us but even that must stay in the vehicle. I ordered it today and it arrives Friday. So stoked!
    robertk328 and Sherry_B like this.
  18. #1168  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Thanks brother. Last CPR I did lasted for over an hour. No way could I wear it and do CPR at the same time. We are not allowed to wear them due to SOP's anyways. We can have our phone with us but even that must stay in the vehicle. I ordered it today and it arrives Friday. So stoked!
    Awesome!
  19. #1169  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Awesome!
    Thanks! Went with the 38mm SS with pearl mesh band. Tried it on at Apple on the way home. Man did it feel and fit nice. New toy to learn, but I think I have an idea where to find help!
  20. #1170  

    Default Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Thanks! Went with the 38mm SS with pearl mesh band. Tried it on at Apple on the way home. Man did it feel and fit nice. New toy to learn, but I think I have an idea where to find help!
    Did you try the 42mm? Love my SS! And the Pearl is a nice band!
  21. #1171  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Did you try the 42mm? Love my SS! And the Pearl is a nice band!
    Yes I did and it looked big on me. 38mm was perfect. I have small wrist.
  22. #1172  
    gagatronics's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    41 Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Thanks brother. Last CPR I did lasted for over an hour. No way could I wear it and do CPR at the same time. We are not allowed to wear them due to SOP's anyways. We can have our phone with us but even that must stay in the vehicle. I ordered it today and it arrives Friday. So stoked!
    Last CPR I did was a month ago and everyone snickered when I got a sudden burst of notifications while doing it. You will enjoy using yours for sure!
  23. #1173  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by gagatronics View Post
    Last CPR I did was a month ago and everyone snickered when I got a sudden burst of notifications while doing it. You will enjoy using yours for sure!
    Thanks for the laugh. I'd have ridden you as well.

    I can wear it at my other job in the printing industry. I am foreman and run a 65' long printing press with 4 stair catwalks. I will be interested to see what kind of workout I get at work. I climb the stairs well over a hundred times in a shift and generally jog from one end to the other numerous times in a day. I get nothing done if I walked it. Plus I do a lot of lifting of large sheets of paper. I think it's a decent workout, but now I will know for sure and be able to monitor it.

    My EMT job is part-time. I fill in shifts and and am on call in case we get busy.
    gagatronics likes this.
  24. #1174  
    Michal Be's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Hi Guys! Here comes mine. I really like it Shots made by iPhone 6s, I really like it too All the best to you!

    Show off your  Watch!-img_2189.jpg

    Show off your  Watch!-img_2194.jpg
  25. #1175  

    Default Re: Show off your  Watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Yes I did and it looked big on me. 38mm was perfect. I have small wrist.
    Cool! I've seen that before - glad they have two sizes!
Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Apple watch screen shots!
    By miketko in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-06-2015, 05:44 PM
  2. wallpapers on apple watch?
    By Premium1 in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 07:31 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 05:59 PM
  4. Any issues with set up of apple watch?
    By Premium1 in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:22 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions